The kids enjoyed their first day of school today. Well, Jamie did. Carson tolerated it. Carson was disappointed because the one boy he knew who was in his class got transferred to a different class. He told me he made a new friend today in his class and that he got to play with some of his good friends who are in other classes at recess, which the school now refers to as "Wellness".
Jamie said her favorite part was center time. She got to play with some magnets. Carson never would tell me what his favorite part was, but I would guess it was "Wellness" time.
Caleb and I had a very quiet day today. It went by fast, too. I didn't get nearly as much done as I had planned to. But there's always tomorrow. :)
Time to go get everything ready for day 2!
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
September 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment