I spent most of the day packing today. Somehow, I managed to make quite a mess around here while packing up! I think the kids contributed some too. Caleb tries to unpack the things I have packed, and Jamie tries to pack 5x more than she needs. She says she'll just "miss her toys soooooooo muuuuuuchh!!!"
Jamie and I went to Target this afternoon to look for a new pair of shoes for her since her princess shoes broke last week. She tried on at least 10 pairs of shoes, and in the end she chose a white pair with rainbows and butterflies on them, and we found the same princess shoe as she had before, but on clearance. So, we got those too.
It took us about 50 minutes to get home, due to traffic because of an accident on the highway. Jamie was so busy chatting that we had been sitting at a stand-still for about 20 minutes before she said, "Hey mom, how come we're not moving?"
Tonight Vic got takeout Mexican food for us, and they left out my fajitas! Restaurants are out to get me lately with the takeout food. They didn't charge us for them either, so we shared Vic's chicken fajitas. We discovered that it is the perfect amount of food for us to share, especially since I like the veggies and he likes the chicken. So, now we can save money every time we order Mexican takeout! :)
Off to clean up the kitchen now and get some rest!
Sunday, June 14, 2009
June 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment