This morning I was getting the kids' things together for the beach when I heard Caleb say, "Mommy, how you get pixo out your ear?" I knew that couldn't be good. I looked and sure enough, he had stuck a green pixo deep into his ear. Vic and I both tried and failed at getting it out with various methods, then I called the doctor's office.
I dropped Carson and Jamie off at Grammy and Grampy's house so that they could go to the beach and then took Caleb to the doctors office. Once there, they aggravated me by claiming that I owe them $384 for some bill from May of 2006 that they haven't managed to bring up in the last three years. So, I got to have a lovely discussion with the billing lady about that. I can't believe they really thought I was going to pay that. Then, I got to wait with a three year old for about half an hour in the exam room. We didn't see our regular doctor, but luckily the doctor we saw was very nice and fished the pixo right out of his ear.
After that, I decided to go by the athletic shoe store I have been meaning to go by for a long time. Only I couldn't find it and got lost in the ghetto with the empty light on on my dash. That's always nice.
After the beach crew returned to Grammy and Grampy's house, I dropped Caleb off over there for some fun while I ran errands and worked on laundry.
They all had fun at the beach. It was nice today, in the 90s but with low humidity. I hear they all stayed in the water most of the time, even Jamie! She was excited to have seen some fish, a dolphin and a sting ray.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
June 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment