Monday, June 29, 2009

June 29, 2009

We started out the morning with a whole bunch of kids here. At one time there were eight kids from a couple of different houses on our street. That was more than a little crazy. Luckily, it was time to go pick up Karen and Madilyn for our play date right then, so I sent them all home.

Jamie had a lot of fun playing with Madi today, and I enjoyed talking with Karen and the relative peace of having only 3 kids in the house(Carson was at a friend's house most of the time). We ordered pizza and hung out for a little while.

After that, it was laundry, laundry, and more laundry for me. The kids played quietly and the doorbell didn't ring even once! It was a nice, peaceful afternoon and evening.

The kids are looking forward to going to the beach with Grammy tomorrow, and I am looking forward to some more quiet time!

No comments: