The kids and I started out this morning with a trip to the pool with Grammy. Brent, Karen and Madi were there too, and Grampy even stopped by after golf. It was lots of fun. The kids really enjoyed playing with Madi. Vic missed out because he was helping a friend with some tile work this morning.
We spent the afternoon resting at home, except for Carson who went swimming again at a friend's house. Then we all headed over to a pool party at the apartments that Christy manages. So, Carson spent the day going from pool to pool to pool! All the kids were completely worn out by bedtime. I am worn out, too.
Plus, I managed to get a sunburn on my shoulders, despite using SPF 50 sunscreen. How did I make it through two days at Carowinds water park with no sunburn and can't make it through two and a half hours at the pool without getting cooked? Oh well, hopefully I'm better at applying aloe than I am at applying sunscreen and this will be healed up fast. Time to get some rest now. We have nursery duty at church in the morning!
Saturday, June 27, 2009
June 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment