I went to a five-hour MOPS planning meeting this morning, and Vic stayed with the kids. He took them all to Jamie's cheerleading practice and then took them to McDonalds and let them eat and play for an hour. I think they had a good time. Caleb was asleep on the couch when I got home, and the other two were playing quietly. There were no extra kids in the house, either. I should really go out for the day more often!
We had more rain this afternoon, which was nice. It was a quiet afternoon, even after the kids' friends came over, and I got a lot of MOPS stuff done. Vic decided not to drive to the office after I got home from my meeting because of the rain, so it was nice to have him around all day.
The neighbors across the street got a new car today, and their 9 year old daughter was over this afternoon and told me that she hated the new car and loved the old one and that she cried and cried when they traded in the old one. So, I guess Jamie isn't the only one who gets overly emotional over cars. Maybe it is a little girl thing. Good to know.
Time to finish the dishes and get some sleep!
Saturday, August 15, 2009
August 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment