Thursday, August 20, 2009

August 20, 2009

Carson spent the night with Grammy and Grampy last night, so I took the opportunity this morning to go grocery shopping with just two kids. That would have been great if someone would hurry up and install dividers in those little race car carts. They just couldn't stop picking at each other. I think all the kids are bored with Summer now. They can't seem to find anything to do but fight with each other.

This afternoon, they played with friends and I did laundry. I sent the last extra kid home tonight at 7:15, when our chicken stir fry was ready. This is the third chicken stir fry I have made this week(different recipes). I have figured out that Vic and two out of the three kids will eat some vegetables if I stir them around with some chicken. So I've been sticking to that. Tonight Vic suggested that I maybe cook some shrimp next time. Guess he's had enough chicken. So tomorrow night Shrimp stir fry!

I took a few pictures yesterday and today. I'll try and post them tomorrow. Right now it's time for bed!

Oh, and sorry for the lack of blogs lately. I have been putting a lot of time into getting ready for the new MOPS year. I am in charge of a couple of different areas this year, so there's a lot of work getting everything ready. Hopefully I'll have more time for writing after the new school year stars - 11 more days!!

No comments: