Monday, August 17, 2009

August 17, 2009

Today is Grampy's birthday, so I let the kids chose what they wanted to get him. Caleb chose doughnuts, Jamie chose "those mints that are white and shaped like doughnuts", aka Lifesaver mints, and Carson chose Reese's Peanut Butter cups. They also suggested a Sonic gift card, so we got that too. Then, we got to take Grampy his gifts, along with the cards the kids had made for him. We enjoyed visiting Grampy, and he was so nice to share his gifts with the kids. :)

We spent the afternoon at home. I worked on MOPS stuff, Jamie and Carson played with friends, and Caleb took a nap.

Later, we headed out for Jamie's cheerleading practice. On the way there, she cheerfully told me that she has a make up practice this Saturday. I reminded her that she already had her make up practice last Saturday. She said, "No, that was just cheerleading practice. We didn't put on any makeup at all! " lol.

No comments: