Sunday, May 10, 2009

May 10, 2009 Happy Mother's Day!

I had a very nice Mother's Day today. Vic got up early with Caleb, and he and Caleb made chocolate chip muffins for everyone. Vic said Caleb did it all. Vic just measured stuff out and Caleb did the rest. He loves to help in the kitchen, and is a good little chef. He's even good at cracking eggs without getting any shell in them.

After that, we went to Sunday school and then met Grammy for brunch. I ate too much, but it was so yummy!

We spent a quiet afternoon at home after that. Caleb took a good nap, Jamie played quietly and Carson played outside with a friend. So, I got some work done for the MOPS newsletter.

Later we took a walk to the neighborhood park where the kids had fun playing and digging in the sand.

Tonight Jamie and I went to Publix while the boys went to pick up barbecue for dinner. I didn't have to cook all day!

The kids all made cards for me and Carson and Jamie gave me cute gifts that they made at school. Jamie made me a bracelet and Carson painted a coaster for me and gave me some sunflower plants in a little pot that he decorated. Jamie made about 10 cards for me and also wrapped up a couple of her hair bows for me. They are all so sweet. I sure am a lucky mom! :)

No comments: