Thursday, May 21, 2009

May 21, 2009

Today was a nice relaxing rainy day. Caleb and I stayed at home and read books, played with trucks, played catch, hide and seek and also played in the rain. I got a lot of laundry done, too. Even better, he stayed dry all day today! Yay! He still says he doesn't want to use the potty at school tomorrow(and he meant it yesterday when he said it), so we'll see. But he's making good progress. Our diaper days are almost over!

I forgot to mention in Tuesday's blog that Jamie lost a tooth at school. She was very excited to get a visit from the tooth fairy and is putting the money towards the swimming doll that she wants. Her savings got even bigger on Wednesday, after she came home from school missing another tooth. Two teeth in two days! :)

This afternoon the kids played outside in the rain with their friends for much of the afternoon. They all got soaked and had a great time.

Now I am going to go get some rest and enjoy the sound of the rain.

I will try to get those pics up sometime soon.

No comments: