Today was the coldest day I ever remember having in May. It was rainy, windy and the high temp was 61. That's crazy for around here in May. It was nice for a change, though!
I dropped 5 kids off at the elementary school this morning and then Caleb told me he didn't want to go to school. He wanted to stay with me. I think he was afraid it was going to thunder. So, I took him home with me and we spent the day hanging out. We spent some of the day snuggling on the couch and watching Noggin. It was perfect for a rainy day.
Today Caleb declared that he is through wearing diapers. He wore big boy undies most of the day with only one accident. Yay! I am not sure how tomorrow will go, since we are going on a field trip with Carson in the morning, and I don't think there will be bathrooms there. We'll see. But I am so excited that he made good progress today. My diaper changing days are coming to a close after 8 years!
Time to go get Carson's clothes ready for tomorrow. They are performing a Mexican Hat Dance and the teacher has requested certain uniform clothes be worn that will look best under the Mexican costume. I can't wait to see this!
Monday, May 18, 2009
May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment