I woke up at 6AM to more rain today and to the sound of Jamie with a cough that sounded like a barking seal. I wasn't sure if it was her reflux, which usually affects her earlier in the night, or the croup. So, I stuck her in a steamy shower and gave her some Prevacid, just to be safe.
She was fine after about an hour, so I guess it was the reflux. Carson was doing better today too. He still has a sore throat, but he is definitely feeling better. He was pretty much back to his old self again today.
This afternoon, I wanted to get out of the house, so we all went to the happiest place on earth. No, not Disney World -- Target! I got the kids a slip and slide that we will try out when the sun returns. We picked up a few other things, but not much. We were really just there to get out of the house.
We don't have anything planned for Memorial Day tomorrow. Usually we have a cookout, but with Carson being sick, we just didn't put anything together this year. If the weather isn't too bad, Jamie and I are going to the mall in the morning and I think the boys are going to go put out crab traps and maybe do a little fishing. Carson wants to go see a movie, too, so we'll see if we can fit that in.
I will get those pictures up soon. Hopefully tomorrow. Right now it is time for some rest. I hope it is nice and cloudy tomorrow morning and the kids will sleep a little bit late. At least later than 6:00!
Sunday, May 24, 2009
May 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment