Caleb and I spent the day hanging out and running errands. It was oddly quiet after having everyone home for 3 1/2 days. I got a lot done. I was able to go through and bag up clothes that Jamie and Caleb had outgrown and I culled out two trash bags worth of toys. I still didn't make much of a dent in the toys, though. These kids have way too much stuff!
Grammy picked Carson and Jamie up from school today. They stayed and played on the playground for a long time. I think the kids are very happy that the sunshine has returned! Jamie went to Grammy's house this afternoon, where she filled a little bottle with sand and decorated the top to look like an elephant. She was so excited about it. It is right next to her in her bed now. :)
Carson ran around with his friends outside all afternoon. He never even came inside the house until about 6:30. He came home soaking wet after a water war with his buddies.
I finally put up some pictures in our web album!
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I love the pictures! I had to laugh at Jamie with her face down in the batter bowl - too funny - and of course I had to laugh at the one of Caleb in the tutu! :-) Carson looked handsome in his Mexican outfit.
Post a Comment