I kept Jamie home from school this morning because she had a fever. She was just fine all day, though, so she's going back tomorrow. She and Caleb had a great time playing after Caleb got home from school. She dressed him up in some of her old baby clothes. He was wearing a little sleeper as pants and a tiny purple jacket as a shirt.
We picked up Carson and Jamie from school, and there was just enough time for the kid shuffle to begin before some strong storms arrived. I ended up with two girls here with Jamie and Caleb and Carson was over at a friend's house. I ended up serving all the kids dinner and making a little "rain party" out of it. It finally let up about 6:00 and I sent the girls home and Carson returned.
Shortly after that, Carson discovered that Taddy had escaped from the tank. We thought he was a goner until Jamie saw him hop. So, Carson scooped him up in a cup and dumped him back in the tank. So far, he doesn't seem any worse for the wear. We were all very relieved that he was okay. Blue Blue the Betta, however, was less than thrilled to see his tank mate return.
Monday, May 11, 2009
May 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment