Thursday, May 14, 2009

May 14, 2009

Caleb and I made a trip to Walmart and Publix this morning and picked up Subway for lunch. Caleb fell asleep on the way home and slept until time to pick up Carson and Jamie, so I had a very quiet afternoon and got some laundry done.

Jamie brought home kites she had made for herself and Caleb at school. They ran around the back yard flying them until they heard thunder and came running inside. Then they got out the new art supplies Caleb and I had bought at Walmart this morning and spent the rest of the afternoon making a lot of art work and a big mess.

Carson had a field trip downtown today. He reported that it was boring because they just learned all about James Oglethorpe and they already know all about Oglethorpe. They probably do know a lot about him as he was a pretty important guy around here. Maybe by the time he's in high school he'll be ready for a job as a downtown tour guide. :) Carson spent the afternoon playing with a friend and then finishing up his spelling homework.

I guess they didn't get to run around enough this afternoon because they were definitely not tired at bed time. I thought they would never go to sleep. As for me, I can't wait to get some rest!

No comments: