Yesterday, Caleb and I had a great time at his preschool's park day. They went to a park in midtown with playground equipment and a water sprinkler play area. Caleb ran around for a couple of hours, mostly in the sprinklers and had a great time with his friends.
Today, Grammy, Caleb and I went to Jamie's park day at Memorial park on Tybee. Jamie had fun playing with her friends and Caleb had fun playing with the big kids. We all had lunch there under the pavilion. Shortly after that, Grammy, Caleb and I had had enough of the heat, so we left and went to Grammy's house.
Caleb made a sand art elephant while we were there. Jamie made one earlier in the week, and he wanted one like hers. After that, we checked Jamie out of school basically just because she wanted me to. I think she was trying to avoid nap time. The girl hates nap time!
Tonight Carson and I went to his soccer game. I left Caleb and Jamie at home with Vic because they were over tired and I didn't want to deal with them at the soccer field. He told me when I got home that he wished he had been the one who went to the soccer field. They were pretty cranky. I had a nice time at the soccer game, though. I got to chat with a friend in relative peace and Carson's team tied the other team 1-1. :)
Thursday, May 28, 2009
May 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment