Poor Carson woke up with a fever and a sore throat this morning. So, he got to spend the day resting on the couch. He played DS and watched TV. I'm always amazed at how calm he is when he's sick. It's odd when he's not whirring around the house like the Tasmanian devil. I hope the poor guy feels better soon.
Caleb went to preschool and made good on his statement that he was not going to use the potty there. He also didn't have any accidents, though. Of course, we went straight from the preschool to the parent pick up line at Jamie's school since she had a half-day today, and as soon as we stopped in the car line, he had to go. So, he got to pee on a tree at the side of the drive.
This afternoon, Caleb and Jamie played and Carson rested. Oddly, no kids rang our doorbell except for a teenager explaining that she and the teenage boy who live next door were in our garage trying to catch and injured bird. I guess they got it, because when we went out to check it out a few minutes later, they were gone.
Vic was so nice to bring home Zaxby's for our dinner tonight, but they left out my order. Grrrrr. Well, they did give me my side salad. So, I was forced to eat healthy tonight. I hope it pays off at Monday's weigh in!
Friday, May 22, 2009
May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment