I took all the kids to The Flying Frogs this morning, which is an indoor play area and arcade that is similar to, but much more tolerable than its evil cousin, Chuck E Cheese, and has way better pizza. The kids played in the play area, blew through a whole bunch of tokens super fast, and devoured a whole pepperoni pizza. Carson won a stuffed animal for all three of them on the crane game. He really has a gift for that!
We spent the afternoon at home. The kids watched some TV and ate popcorn, and Caleb took a fairly long nap.
Later I went for a walk with the kids. It was overcast outside, so I thought the heat wouldn't be too bad. It was pretty bad, though, especially when pushing Caleb and Jamie (a total of 83 pounds) in the stroller. I only made it 25 minutes, but it's better than nothing. Vic has been jogging and is kicking my tail in the weight loss competition, so I have to get serious!
Time to get some rest now!
Thursday, July 2, 2009
July 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment