This morning, I took Jamie to sign up for cheerleading. She is very excited and can't wait to get her uniform! She will be cheering for the Talahi Tigers 8U football team. After that, we went to Walmart for the cheer shoes that we were told she needed. I had no idea that there were special shoes for cheering! We found them, so now she needs some pom pom socks and orange ribbons and we are ready. :)
After that we picked up the boys from Grammy & Grampy's house and went home. The kids spent the afternoon playing, and I spent the afternoon cleaning up. Vic had to go to work for a while, but ended up with two new listings so it was well worth a few hours work.
Tonight, Christy and Patrick came over for dinner. Christy was so sweet to bake me a birthday cake. It was great! She even brought ice cream. :) We ate steaks, potatoes, and a really good corn pudding that Christy also made, and then enjoyed cake and ice cream. It was a fun night. I am most definitely not winning the weight loss challenge on Monday, but I have enjoyed celebrating my birthday all week. I wonder how much longer I can keep celebrating and still be able to button my pants.
Off to finish up some stuff for bible school and then finally get some rest.
Saturday, July 11, 2009
July 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment