Jamie had fun on her second day of Pixies and Fairies ballet camp today. She colored a picture, made a fairy wand, and of course danced.
The boys and I made a trip to Publix and then hung out around the house until time to pick up Jamie. Carson sulked most of the time because he found out that he will be going with me to watch Jamie dance on Friday, and also because I wouldn't let him play games. He's also still upset with me because he doesn't like the haircut he got yesterday. I took him to a different place than the place where Vic takes him. He was not happy at all. I think his hair looks fine, though.
We picked up Jamie and dropped Carson off at Grammy and Grampy's house to spend the night. I'm sure he was happier there!
I took Caleb and Jamie to swim lessons this afternoon. They are both making great progress. Caleb is working on taking breaths while swimming, and Jamie is working on swimming with her face in the water. Tomorrow is their last lesson.
Off to finish up the last load of laundry for today and get some rest!
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
July 28,2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment