We went to Sunday school today, and I got to help out in Carson's class. Those kids were crazy! I don't know how the teachers haven't quit by now. No wonder one of them is taking the Summer off.
This afternoon was hot and we mostly stayed inside. I did go out with the boys for a while to try to launch the Titan blast rocket that I got for Caleb half price at Target last week. He has been wanting one for the longest time. We have watched the youtube video in that link about 100 times. The kids managed to tear the inflatable rocket opening the package, so we had to patch that with electrical tape, which is really only slowing the leak. Then we took it outside and roasted in the sun while trying to keep it balanced, inflated and get the water tank filled. We ended up with a deflated rocket, a bunch of mosquito bites, a couple of ant bites, and water mysteriously spewing out of the bottom of the tank but most definitely no rocket launch. Well, at least I only paid half price. Maybe we'll try again in a few days.
Jamie and Caleb were tired and went to bed early today. Carson stayed up later and played flashlight tag outside with some friends. Time for me to get some rest now. I have to get my little fairy to Pixies and Fairies camp early tomorrow morning.
Sunday, July 26, 2009
July 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment