We had a day of running around today. We dropped Jamie off at Pixies and Fairies camp, went to the grocery store, home to unload groceries, back to pick up Jamie early from camp, dropped Jamie off at a birthday party, home for about an hour, then back to pick Jamie up again.
Then I realized that I had forgotten one ingredient I needed for the dinner I was making tonight. I couldn't stand the thought of taking the kids out again, so I called Vic and requested Indian food. That was interesting. It was good, but apparently their oven was broken so no Mozzarella kulcha. Then they went crazy with the cloves and Vic's chicken curry was watery. It was like they ran out of a bunch of stuff and tried to make do with what they had. Oh well, at least I didn't have to cook.
Jamie had a great time at Pixies and Fairies camp and at the glamour girl birthday party she went to. At the party, the girls got their hair styled and their nails painted. There were tons of dress up dresses for them to try on, and at the end they put on a fashion show. We got there just in time for the fashion show. It was really cute.
I finally uploaded a bunch of pictures today. They are up in our web album. I still have more to upload from Vic's camera.
This picture is Jamie after the glamour girl party today. I think she is going to want her hair curled every day from now on.
Thursday, July 30, 2009
July 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I love the pictures - Jamie looks beautiful. I was excited to see all the other pictures - Jamie looks really pretty in her July 4th dress too. Looks like everyone is having a fun summer. Can't wait to see y'all next week!!!
Post a Comment