The a/c was fixed this morning, so I got to run the dryer today without sweating. The capacitor needed to be replaced. The two guys fixed it up in about 10 minutes - yay!
Carson and Jamie had another fun day at gym and swim camp. Then I took Jamie and Caleb over for their afternoon at Grammy and Grampy's, which turned into an overnight trip.
Carson played with William all afternoon and I got some cleaning done. The maid is coming tomorrow, and I can't let her know that I really need a maid. ;) Then I put in my time on the 30-day shred. Day four was much easier. I am not as sore, plus I used my ipod instead of listening to the DVD. It wasn't bad at all! Of course, I'm still on level 1. I guess I will move up to level 2 after day ten, but I'm going to enjoy level 1 for the next six days.
Tonight I went out to dinner with some friends from MOPS at my favorite Indian restaurant. It was lots of fun, and good to leave the island for a while!
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment