I dropped Carson and Jamie off for their first day of Gym and Swim camp today. Then Caleb and I ran some errands and enjoyed a quiet morning.
We picked up Carson and Jamie at lunch time and headed home for the rest of the afternoon. I did day four of the 30-day shred with Jillian Michaels. Jamie asked me as the DVD was starting how long it was going to be before I was skinny like those girls on the TV. I told her it would take a long time for me to be that thin. She said, "Well, I think you're getting thinner already!" I thought that was very sweet. Then she added, staring at my stomach, "Well, maybe just a little bit. . . just a teeny tiny bit." lol. I made it through the DVD, but it was tough today because I am sore from days 1 & 2. I am very much afraid of day 30!
Today was another cooler, overcast day. I am loving this Summer weather we have had this year. It's not unbearable to be outside! Yay!
All the kids were in bed tonight by 8:45. Not bad for Summer time. I am going to be heading to bed soon, too. I am doing a good job of going to bed by 11:00 every night lately. It makes it harder to write at night, though. I am going to try to write more during the day. Vic brought home a device I can use to upload pictures to the computer. As soon as I get it figured out, I promise to start getting pictures on the blog again!
The A/C repair guy is coming out in the morning to fix our downstairs unit. I hope he can fix it easily. Even though the weather is fairly mild, it is pretty hot downstairs, especially if the dryer or oven is on.
Monday, July 20, 2009
July 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment