We dropped Carson off at camp this morning, with a swim suit this time. Then we headed to Toys R Us to pick up a couple of things the kids had earned as rewards. Jamie got a swimming baby doll that she has been wanting forever and Caleb got Better Batter Baseball, which is a reward he chose for potty training. So, we got those things, and looked at about 100,000 other toys and then headed home.
The weather was so nice today! It was in the low 80s with cloud cover. Pretty crazy for July, and a very nice break from the heat. So, the kids got to play outside. Caleb had so much fun with the Better Batter baseball. I was proud of myself for putting it together. It came in a whole bunch of pieces with a bag of screws and, thankfully, some instructions.
Caleb and Jamie also gave themselves a bath this afternoon. I heard water running and discovered that they had run themselves some bath water and hopped in. They played with Jamie's swimming baby doll. Then I washed their hair and declared them clean. Saved me some work at bedtime tonight!
Carson spent the night at Grammy and Grampy's house, and took every Wii game in the house with him. I'm sure he had fun. :)
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
July 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment