Another fun day in Rome today. I was really glad that none of the kids in my class were called on to recite yesterday's verse at the opening assembly!
After lunch Carson played some more baseball, the little kids played inside and rested, and I did some laundry. Jamie asked me this afternoon "When are they going to let that guy go?" She was referring to Paul (played by our pastor) who we visit every day in "prison" at VBS. I told her I wasn't sure how long Paul was in prison, and she said, "No, I don't mean Paul. I mean that guy that's locked up at our church. He's been there two days already!" lol.
Time to go study up for tomorrow and get some rest. VBS really wears me out!
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
July 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment