We had a great time at the pool this morning with the family. Well, all the family except for Vic, who had to work all day. Jamie and Caleb showed us their new skills they learned in Swim lessons last week. We only ended up having two lessons last week and will have the other two next week. I can't believe how much progress they both made in only two lessons!
Carson and Jamie finished their Gym and Swim camp on Friday, and Caleb and I got to go watch them show off what they learned at camp. Carson is great at doing flips into the foam pit! Jamie loves the foam pit, too. I think she will have tiny pieces of foam stuck in her hair for a long time, since they went swimming first, and then came in with wet hair to jump into the foam pit. Jamie is excited about ballet camp next week. It is pixies and fairies themed, so that is pretty exciting!
The kids went home with Grammy for a while after the pool while I went and cleaned the church. Tonight when Vic got home from work he grilled some chicken for us and I baked some potatoes. While we were getting dinner on the table, poor Caleb was trying to get down off the counter when he slipped and bumped his chin on the counter and bit his tongue pretty bad. He got over it pretty fast, but I bet that will be sore for a few days!
Time to get some rest. I didn't get to have my tail kicked by Jillian today. I have no energy left after swimming, cleaning at the church and keeping up with the kids all day. No way I can keep up with Jillian now! I have managed to do the workout video five out of the last seven days. That's pretty good for me! I'll pick it back up tomorrow.
Saturday, July 25, 2009
July 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment