We made it through our week in Ancient Rome at VBS. It was actually a lot of fun. I loved the curriculum. It was easy to follow, took very little work, and the kids learned a lot and even got a great history lesson about ancient Roman culture.
Of course, we didn't make it through the week without incident. Our group's "home" was right next to two large, hard plastic columns and two walls made out of foam. During our opening time one of our kids accidentally leaned back on a column and it toppled over, knocking over the other column, which landed on the piano. Both walls also fell. I had flashbacks to Macy's back in 1995.
Carson played with friends this afternoon and the little kids played together. We are all worn out from bible school. I think I am way more tired than the kids, though. Vic brought home fajitas for us tonight so I didn't have to cook. :) I can't wait to get some rest! I hope the kids sleep until at least 7 tomorrow!
Friday, July 17, 2009
July 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I am glad to hear that Bible School went well. I was LOL aboutthe columns falling - too funny!! I can see how you had flashbacks to Macy's! Hope you have a restful weekend!
Post a Comment