Another beautiful day today. Vic was doing sound for the church service this morning, so he had to be there an hour early. When I got the kids ready to leave at the regular time, my keys were no where to be found. Turned out Vic had accidentally taken them with him to church. So, the kids enjoyed the morning playing outside instead of going to church.
Later, Jamie, Caleb and I went to Walmart again and had copies made of my car key . . . again. I don't know where these copies keep going. Carson stayed home with Vic and played Toon Town.
Carson worked hard with very little complaining today to finish his report on Clownfish. So, tonight we let him play the Wii. He was so excited to be able to beat Vic at the tank game. He has been practicing over at William's house.
That's about it for Today. I have some dishes to do and then maybe a tennis match or 5 before bed.
Sunday, February 10, 2008
February 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment