Here is a video of Jamie swinging and Carson being a wild man outside this afternoon.
The kids were out of school today for President's Day. We had a rainy morning, so the kids played inside until about noon. Then we went to Walmart and they each picked out a rainy day fun activity. Jamie chose a Color Wonder Set, Carson got some Blendy Pens with some posters to color, and Caleb got a Blues clues coloring set. They spent the afternoon working on their art and playing outside. I think every boy on the street was out this afternoon. They played Freeze Tag and tried to tackle Robert, a teenager who lives down the street. Carson should be good and tired tonight. Jamie and Caleb played more quietly in the back yard. I was afraid they would get run over out front. Not by a car, by the boys. :)
Monday, February 18, 2008
February 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Sounds like y'all had a nice President's day off. I was a little disturbed by Carson being on top of the swingset - dangerous! He could fall off of there. Do I sound like Debbie Downer? =) I really love reading the blog!!
Love, Nana
I am just learning how to use the comment section - I am going to try again and see if I can get rid of the anonymous said thing.
Love, Nana
Post a Comment