Carson's class went to Oatland Island today. He was excited because he got to see a cougar. He was also very impressed with the sandhill crane because it eats bugs out of the sand. Since the weather was so nice, the class stayed for a picnic lunch.
Jamie got to go to lunch bunch again today. She was very tired when I picked her up. Then I made the mistake of taking her to Publix, where she threw a huge screaming fit because I wouldn't buy her a balloon. I really think she is the loudest child on the earth.
Brent and Ashley borrowed our Wii controllers tonight because Vic & Joy were going over there to play. It is good that we won't be playing tonight. I can't believe how sore my arm is. I did the Wii fitness test two nights ago, and it really did me in. It is a combination of tennis, bowling, and baseball. I guess this means I fail the fitness test, huh?
Here is a picture of Carson & Caleb being sweet this afternoon. Caleb is also very sticky in addition to being sweet.




No comments:
Post a Comment