Well, another day off of school for Jamie. She was saying her stomach hurt this morning. I am thinking maybe she is just growing fond of lounging around all day. I will be sending her tomorrow so that I can go to MOPS.
The little kids and I went to Walmart today, and I used my shopping cart cover, so hopefully that will help protect Caleb from germs. Jamie walked with me. Our Walmart is clean and neat, but I still feel scuzzy for some reason every time we leave there. Like I need to wash the Walmart germs off my hands as quickly as possible. That's kind of odd. Okay, that was random, but I guess that's what a blog is for.
We spent a long time in Walmart because we had to choose a gift for Jamie to give her friend, Carmen, at her birthday party Thursday. After examining every single Disney princess, Barbie, My Little Pony, Dress up dress, Littlest Pet Shop, & tea set in the place, she chose a baby Belle doll. I think Carmen will be pleased.
This was Carson's last day with his rented tank game, so he is kind of sad about that. I told him maybe he can earn another 5 day rental. I will make a chart or something. Lucky for him, it was a rainy afternoon, so he got some extra play time.
As an aside, I am sitting here typing and listening to some sort of critter scuttling around in the attic. This is not good. If you think the stomach virus blogs have been gross, be glad I wasn't keeping this blog a month and a half ago, when the last attic rat died behind our bathroom wall. Now THAT was a great time, lol. Now we are on the tail end of the fly outbreak that followed. I hope this one just moves out.
Off to fold some laundry now.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment