No church for us today due to the nasty virus that Caleb is still recovering from. But that didn't stop Jamie from putting on a Sunday dress. I let her wear it outside but made her promise not to climb anything. She went for a swing and enjoyed a green popsicle.
Carson spent much of the day playing with his pals Nathan and William. He also played some of the games we rented Friday night. He is downstairs right now playing the tank one with Brent.
Vic, Caleb, & Jamie paid a visit to Grammy & Grampy's house today and they gave Vic part of their Vinca plant to put behind our mailbox. I am so excited about this. It has the most beautiful flowers.



1 comment:
Jamie looks beautiful - I love that dress! I hope the virus is completely gone from the house now. Way to go Vic - those new cabinets will be great.I really do love the blog. Keep it up.
Post a Comment