Monday, February 25, 2008

February 25, 2008







Jamie missed school today because her stomach was still hurting this morning. I really, really hope she gets to go to school tomorrow, for both our sakes. My ears need some down time, and she needs friends to play with who love Ariel the mermaid just as much as she does. She missed lunch bunch today, so we had lunch bunch at home. I even packed up her Dora lunch box. She only ate her sandwich.


Caleb was very cranky today. Maybe his stomach is still hurting too. I hope he is back to normal soon. I have to go to the grocery store and Walmart tomorrow, and now I am very paranoid about picking up germs. This was a disgusting experience that I don't want to repeat. I am wondering what I can wipe the carts down with to keep the germs off my baby. I use those alcohol wipes at Publix, but maybe they aren't good enough. I wonder what kind of looks I would get if I take my big bottle of Lysol with me. That might be fun.


I am glad that Carson has stayed well. Somehow, that boy has an immune system that is like steel. He just rarely gets sick. I probably shouldn't have typed that.


I spent part of today reorganizing the laundry room. I am so happy with the new cabinets! I spend a lot of time in there, so this is pretty cool to me. Too bad I didn't actually wash any laundry today, but there's always tomorrow. And I only have one basket waiting for me.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. I hope Jamie and Caleb are back to normal soon! Do you still have that shopper cart thing that you put in the cart that covers everything. That would be good for Caleb to sit in and not touch the cart. I am impressed that you only have one basket of laundry!! Go Amy. The laundry room looks great!!!

Anonymous said...

Mullet. "I Heart Dirt" softball tee. Devil-may-care expression.

Yep, it's official, my youngest nephew's a redneck. Congratulations, you must be proud.

mostlysunny said...

Um, don't you see that he is playing golf? Rednecks don't do that. Okay, so he's using a rusty old club and swinging at a sweet gum ball, but still.

Vic agrees with you about the mullet, though. I say he has sweet baby hair.

Don't diss the softball tee. It rocks.

mostlysunny said...

Mom,

Thanks for the reminder about the cart cover. Great idea! I used it today.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the shopper cart thing worked. I agree with you Amy,
Caleb does have sweet baby hair. =)