Today is the day that Jamie has been anxiously awaiting for the past two weeks. Sara's princess birthday party was finally here. I was so happy to be able to say, "yes!" today when Jamie woke up and asked me the usual question, "Is today Sara's princess party?". Jamie chose her pink princess Genevieve dress, her pink necklace, and her light-up princess sandals. She was lovely. So were the other seven little princesses. They all had a great time just running around and playing in their princess attire. I am going to remember this idea for Jamie's birthday next year. The girls loved it, and it would be way, way cheaper than Build-a-Bear.
Carson spent the entire day from about 11:30 until 6:00 playing with William. They were all over the place. They played inside, outside, our house and William's house. It is nice that he has a friend right across the street. I am sure it will be more of the same tomorrow, since they are both off of school.
Caleb didn't get much of a nap today. I think there was a bit too much excitement for him with Carson and William running around. He likes to follow William and Carson everywhere when they are in our house. He wants to fit right in with the big kids. I guess he got pretty whiny this afternoon with Vic because when I got home from the birthday party at 5:30, Vic said he had put Caleb in his bed. I didn't say anything, but my eyes must have kind of glazed over or something as I visualized myself up all night with a wired Caleb. Vic went and got him out of his bed. Luckily, he went right to sleep tonight around 8:15.
Sunday, February 17, 2008
February 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment