Wednesday, February 6, 2008

February 6, 2008 Maid day

I started out today by making Caleb mad at me by putting him in the nursery while I went to a MOPS steering team meeting. When I went to pick him up, all the other kids were sitting around a table enjoying a snack. Caleb was clinging to Mrs. Eunice like a little monkey. She said he did play almost the whole time and ate some snack too. He was just through with being in the nursery at that point. He got over it pretty fast.

The best part of today was while I was at my steering team meeting, the maids came to my house. WooHoo! I love maid day.

Here are a couple of pictures of Jamie and Caleb playing on the new play set this afternoon. Carson is spending the night with Grammy & Grampy tonight, so he is not in these pictures.

No comments: