Tuesday, February 19, 2008

February 19, 2008

It was back to the routine today after a long weekend. The big kids went to school and Caleb and I did a bunch of laundry and ate too many Girl Scout Cookies. Why am I completely powerless against Tagalongs? I was doing great on Weight Watchers until these things arrived. There is something highly addictive about these tiny bits of peanut butter and chocolatey goodness.

Oh yeah, the kids. Well, not much to report today. They both had good days at school. Jamie's class is having Jungle Safari week this week. They made their binoculars today and they are all bringing in stuffed animals tomorrow for a safari.

Carson told me he had an extra good day at school. I asked him what made it an extra good day, and got a crazy answer that involved monkey bars, a blister on his hand and extra points. I think that means he had an extra good time on the playground. He also had an extra good night, I think, because we ordered pizza from his favorite pizza place. Then, when Vic got home, he brought Carson his new Cub Scout uniform. I can't wait to see him in it on Thursday!

Caleb is starting to talk a lot more lately. He is starting to put words together now. I can tell it makes him happy when he's able to tell me what he wants. It makes things much easier for me, too.

No comments: