I think Caleb is chugging energy drinks when I'm not looking. He has been crazy lately. Getting into stuff non stop. Today's grocery shopping trip took me twice as long because he tried to climb out of the cart about 1,237 times. He also enjoys yelling and then laughing at himself, and yelling "hi" and "bye bye" to every single person we pass in the store. It's a good thing he is so darn cute and sweet too.
Carson sure is excited about the Wii. I've never had an easier time getting him to do his homework than today. He had to complete two math sheets, front and back, before he could play. Jamie is enjoying it, too. Tonight she beat Vic and Carson at a bowling game. Carson didn't like that at all. He likes to play the tank game with me because I haven't figured out how to do it yet and he can blow up my tank in about two seconds. I will have to practice.
Here are a couple of pictures from today. Carson is looking over his math homework, and Caleb is playing "moss fishing" in the back yard. He likes to try to pick up moss with sticks and then sling the stick around until the moss flies off. Not the safest game probably, but he is all about danger.
Monday, February 11, 2008
February 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment