Taddy's new habitat arrived today, along with the "froggy friend". I am a little concerned because the new frog, named Froggy, is about twice the size of Taddy. The tank consists of two cubes connected by a tube. Right now each frog is in a seperate cube. Neither of them has ventured through the tube yet. I hope Taddy has the good sense to hide somewhere if Froggy heads his way. Yikes.
Not much going on today. Vic didn't have to work today, and it was really nice to have him around on a Saturday. Jamie and I ran some errands while the guys stayed home. We spent a very, very long time looking at flowers at Walmart. She wanted some for the window box on the playset. Her indecisiveness plus her love for flowers led to a lengthy shopping trip. She finally settled on some very pretty pansies. We have already planted them, and they do look nice.
Poor Caleb took a tumble down the stairs today. I think he was trying to push his dump truck down the stairs and went down with it. He is fine except for a carpet burn on his nose. I am glad we have super thick carpet on the stairs.
Saturday, February 9, 2008
February 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment