Tuesday, February 5, 2008

February 5, 2008 What a beautiful day!

Today was such a beautiful day! Mid 70s and sunny. Perfect. We stayed and played on the playground at Carson's school after we picked him up for a long time. Then the kids came home and played more on their new playset. By bedtime they were ready for some rest.

I took Jamie and Caleb with me to vote today. I thought this might be a bad idea, but it turned out great. They were perfectly well behaved. I love it when that happens. :) I explained to Jamie and then to Carson individually today that I would be voting for the person who I want to run for president. They each asked me if I was running for president, lol. You'd think I would have re-thought my wording after Jamie asked, but I didn't figure it out. When I told Carson that I was not a candidate for President, he said that was a good thing because if I were president there would be no one to pick him up from school. He would just be sitting there waiting for a very long time. I don't know how he comes up with this stuff.

No comments: