Sunday, April 12, 2009

April 12, 2009 Happy Easter!






Happy Easter everyone! I guess I ended up taking a Spring Break from the blog, but I'm back!

We had so much fun over Spring Break with Nana and Poppa. We played at the park, played at the beach, and played lots at home. It went by too fast, but we had a great time! Oh, and my laundry is all done now. Thanks, laundry fairy!

Today we went to church and then home for some quick pictures and Caleb's breathing treatment and then we headed to Grammy and Grampy's house for the big egg hunt and low country boil Easter lunch. The kids had a ball hunting eggs and ended up with some candy and about $3 each. They were very happy with their haul. :) We had a fun day visiting with Grammy, Grampy and Linda and then headed home for dinner.

Two of the three kids are asleep now. Jamie tells me she just can't fall asleep. Maybe she's had too much candy. I could definitely fall asleep. I need to go restore some order to the downstairs and then get some rest. I can't believe it's back to school already for the kids tomorrow!

Easter pictures are in our web album.

1 comment:

Nana said...

Love the pictures - looks like you had a happy Easter and the kids had a good visit from the Easter Bunny. =) We enjoyed our visit!