I had a very quiet day today with Jamie and Carson at school and Caleb at Grammy & Grampy's house. I went grocery shopping and worked on some laundry. It was raining outside and was the perfect day for a quiet day at home.
This afternoon I went to Carson's Easter party. They ate snacks, watched a Charlie Brown Easter cartoon and played a simplified version of Pictionary using Spring-themed words. He had a good time and ate lots and lots of candy.
Then we picked up Jamie, who had also had a good day even though her field trip to hunt Easter eggs in the park was canceled due to rain. They hunted eggs in her classroom instead. She had a great time, and she ate lots of candy too.
We picked up Caleb from his fun day with Grammy and Grampy and headed home. All that sugar and being stuck inside was not a good combination. It was a long afternoon! But they are all sleeping soundly now, and I can hear the rain again. :)
Thursday, April 2, 2009
April 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment