I dropped off the whole gaggle of kids this morning and then came home to enjoy the quiet house. I also did a little laundry.
Then I picked up Caleb and we went to Publix. He scored a cookie and a gumball, which I ended up paying $.75 for because I made the mistake of letting him hold the quarter for his gumball while we were in the store. He dropped it and it disappeared. Foolishly, I figured that surely wouldn't happen again, and I made the same mistake a 2nd time. Then it happened again. I think the Publix floor eats quarters. We're skipping the gumball next time. At least he was happy for the shopping trip, though.
This afternoon the weather was nice and Carson and Jamie played outside with friends. Caleb was inside asleep. He fell asleep on the way home from the school and slept until 5:15. I paid for that at bedtime, but it was nice to have more quiet this afternoon.
I forgot to mention that yesterday we stopped at the ice slushy store on the way home from church, where there was a shirtless guy wearing a swimsuit with a big tattoo. Luckily, he was a nice guy, as Caleb was saying repeatedly, "Mommy, that guy naked!" Then Jamie added, "He has a really big tattoo, too!" He thought it was funny and told Jamie it was a rub-off tattoo. :)
Monday, April 27, 2009
April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment