Sunday, April 26, 2009

April 26, 2009

This morning we all made it to church and only about 5 minutes late. After Sunday School we came home to eat leftovers from the party for lunch, which was yummy and I didn't have to cook! :)

Vic had to work this afternoon, so it was just the kids and me hanging out here today. It was a beautiful day, so they played outside much of the day. Caleb and Jamie even ate their lunch outside on the playset. Caleb had fun playing with the play doh, bubbles andT-ball set he got for his birthday. Actually, all the kids had fun playing with Caleb's birthday gifts. It was oddly quiet around here for a Sunday. We only had one extra child around. I guess everyone else had plans today. I think the doorbell only rang once! It was nice to have a relatively quiet day.

No comments: