Tuesday, April 21, 2009

April 21, 2009

This day went by really fast. Caleb went over to Grammy and Grampy's house this morning, and I spent the morning running errands. Then, I went to help set up for tomorrow's MOPS meeting. This afternoon I had a little time to work on the MOPS summer calendar, and then it was time to pick up the kids.

Caleb had a great time with Grammy and Grampy today. They went to the park and one of his friends from preschool was there. They had a great time playing together.

Carson was full of energy this afternoon and acting up and ended up losing his DS privileges for a week. This is going to be a long week!

Jamie played with a friend all afternoon. They played dress up and Caleb did not want to be left out, so he put on a Cinderella dress and ran around in the back yard with the girls. Carson was horrified that Caleb would wear a dress and after much effort, eventually convinced him to give up the dress.

I am feeling less congested today. The cough is just super annoying. I picked up some cough drops this morning that will hopefully get me through the MOPS tea tomorrow. I am ready for this cough to go away!

1 comment:

Sancy said...

I highly recommend getting your Dr. to prescribe Allegra D. It dried everything up super fast! Allergy season has been terrible so far this year and it's made at least part of it bearable. Hope you're feeling better soon!