Caleb headed off to one of his favorite places this morning with Grammy and Aunt Linda. They went to the beach, where Caleb made a friend and had a great time playing. He was so worn out that he fell asleep before they pulled out of the parking space.
I also went to one of my favorite places, Target. Woohoo! I had lots of fun, too. I didn't make any friends there, but I did get some clothes for the kids and a couple of things for me, too.
After that I went home and enjoyed the quiet house until time to pick up Carson and Jamie.
This afternoon the kids played with water outside with all the other kids on our street and I went out and chatted with neighbors.
The kids had a School Walk for Diabetes today, and I think between that and playing outside all afternoon they were too tired to go to sleep tonight. Jamie and Carson were awake in their rooms until around 10:00, so they'll probably be bears tomorrow. At least Caleb went right to sleep.
Yesterday morning the maid came over, so I needed something to do outside of the house. I decided to do something I've never done before and get a pedicure. Boy was that nice! Some of the tools the guy used looked menacing, but none of them hurt. I got to sit in a massage chair while he worked on my feet. It was the sort of massage chair that sort of feels like it is punching you up and down your back. I was a little short for the chair, so when it got to the upper back height, I got punched in the head a few times. It also had a mysterious thing going on in the seat area. It felt like their was a piston rising and falling right below my bottom, so it would lift me up a little bit and then, drop me back down. That was bizarre, but kind of nice when it lifted me up at the time when the massagers were reaching the top so I didn't get punched in the head. So, that was kind of funny, but overall it was nice and I will do it again. :)
Thursday, April 30, 2009
April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment