Friday, April 3, 2009

April 3, 2009

This morning, Carson and Jamie headed off for a half-day of school. Then Caleb and I went to the Y. I dropped him off in the Child Watch and went to spend a fun-filled hour doing Pilates on an exercise ball. That's right, not only did I get to do near impossible abdominal moves, but I got to do them while trying to balance on a large ball. It actually was kind of fun, and the hour went by fast. Plus, I was proud that I only fell completely off the ball three times. :)

I am not sure if Caleb had fun at the child watch or not. There were lots of other kids there. They were in a gym with lots of balls and various toys and about ten little foot-powered cars. Caleb was putting around in a cool looking blue one when I picked him up. So, at first he said it was fun but later he said the kids were mean. It couldn't have been too bad, though. He looked pretty happy in his blue car.

This afternoon Carson and Jamie played and Caleb napped until soccer practice time. Then I managed to keep Jamie and Caleb entertained for an hour at the soccer field while Carson practiced before heading to McDonald's to get the kids dinner. That made them happy. We were going to have grilled chicken, but lucky for them, Vic called and said he'd be at work late and I don't operate the grill. :)

Spring Break has officially begun! We are looking forward to a fun week, including a visit from Nana and Poppa!

No comments: