Friday, April 17, 2009

April 17, 2009

Vic took all the kids to school this morning and went to Doughnuts with Dad day at Caleb's preschool. They had fun, but Vic said Caleb didn't say a word the whole time. I guess he didn't know what to think of all the dads being there.

I didn't go to Pilates this morning because I was not feeling well, so I just stayed at home and rested and enjoyed the peace.

The peace didn't last long since I picked up Caleb and then Carson and Jamie, who had early release today. I made the mistake of taking them with me to Publix, where they fought, fussed and acted crazy. So, we went home and I made them eat lunch in their rooms and then they spent the next two hours helping me clean up.

After I decided to let them see the light of day, they went out and played with their friends. Caleb and Jamie had fun playing with bubbles in the back yard and Carson ran around with his friends out front.

Carson had his last soccer practice tonight before his first game tomorrow morning. He is very excited and is sleeping in his soccer jersey right now. I need to go charge my camera battery now so I can get lots pictures of our little soccer player in the morning! :)

No comments: