Caleb at his Easter Party last Wednesday
Easter fun at Publix this afternoon
Caleb and Jamie in the fort they built after dinner tonight
I got to go to my Huge Loser workout this morning - our last one as a group! We went to Savannah State Univ., where we did lots of running and lots of jumping. I hope I burned a lot of calories! My feet are hurting soooo bad. Plus, my abs are very sore from the pilates class yesterday, and that doesn't mix well with all the sneezing I am doing because of the pollen.
I snuck out of HL at 10:40. It was supposed to be over at 10:30, and I had to go so I could get Jamie to the Publix Easter Egg hunt today. We met Grammy there and she had a good time. Her friend, Ashlynn, was there and they had fun egg hunting together. There weren't as many eggs this year, and there were more kids than usual, so Jamie only ended up with 5 eggs. It looked like that's about how many all the kids got. She was perfectly happy with that, though, and I guess it's good she didn't get a ton of candy. After that, we enjoyed a Sonic lunch with Grammy. Probably not the best thing for my diet, but it was good! I had a cheeseburger and diet coke.
The guys went fishing while we were gone to the Egg hunt. They went to a catfish pond on the property of someone Vic knows. They didn't catch any catfish but caught a couple of other fish. They all had a good time too.
After that, the kids spent the afternoon enjoying the beautiful weather outside with their friends.
I am going to go sit down and fold laundry and then go to bed and hope I am much less sore in the morning!
Saturday, April 4, 2009
April 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment