Spring Break went by a little too fast, but it was nice to be back in the routine today. I dropped off all the kids including the girls who ride with us on Mondays, and the lady helping them out of the van actually referred to it as a clown car, lol. I prefer the term "Circus car", since I hate clowns.
I spent a quiet morning at home, which was nice. Then I picked up Caleb and we did some cleaning up after lunch. He likes to help clean, which works out well. We also went through some toys in the pile of plastic that we call the play room and got rid of some stuff.
This afternoon we picked up Carson and Jamie and got home just before the rain began. We were stuck inside all afternoon with lots of rain outside. That got old fast. I even had to postpone pizza night, since Vic was stuck at the office until the rain slacked up and I didn't think it would be very nice to make the delivery guy drive out here in the storm. The worst of it seems to be over now, and there is a nice steady rain outside. My favorite sleeping weather!
This picture is of Carson reading a bedtime story to Caleb tonight.
Monday, April 13, 2009
April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment